Terms and Conditions
- All rides are billed to the customer’s credit card or corporate account numbers. Arizona presidential limousine accepts the following cards:
- American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
- $20.00 will be ad for meet and greet service.
- A 20% gratuity will be billed to all rides. Gratuity is calculated on the total fare, stop time, wait time, and any holiday surcharges that will be added and itemized on the customer’s billing statement.
- All published rates are subject to change without notice.
Wait Time / Stop Time:
- 1 hour of free waiting time given on all Domestic flights from the arrival time. 1 hour of free waiting time given on all International flights from the official posted arrival time. Additional waiting time will be calculated in increments 30 minutes at the vehicle’s hourly rate. 20% gratuity.
- For all other reservations, 15 minutes of free wait time is given. Any additional wait time will be charged in 30 minute increments based on the hourly rate for that particular vehicle from the time of the pickup.
- Arizona presidential limousine does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 15 minutes.
- Passenger requested stops on route during reservation will be charged $10.00 per stop for maximum of 5 minutes, and changes will revert to Arizona presidential limousine’s hourly rate after 5 minutes.
- Passenger requested stops off route for reservations additional charges will revert to Arizona presidential limousine.
Cancellation and No Show Fees:
- Cancellation of sedans and SUVs with 2 HOURS NOTICE OR LESS from scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip.
- Cancellation of Prom and Wedding with 4 HOURS NOTICE OR LESS from date of service will be charged the full amount of the vehicles’ hourly minimum will be charged.
- A ‘no show’ fee equal to the base fare price of the trip plus 20% gratuity will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location.
- To avoid a ‘no show’ fee call us if you cannot locate your vehicle.
- Renter shall pay for all damage caused by authorized renter or anyone of renter’s party during the rental period of the Vehicle that includes but not limited to trash, spills, broken glasses, carpet or floor damage, smoking/cigarette burns and damages of the interior or exterior of the vehicle.
- Arizona presidential limousine shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Arizona presidential limousine assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
ARIZONA PRESIDENTIAL LIMOUSINE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT GIVING PRIOR NOTICE. ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOT INCLUDED ON THIS PAGE ARE SUBJECT TO THE SOLE DISCRETION OF ARIZONA PRESIDENTIAL LIMOUSINE. NO UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT IS ALLOWED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM ARIZONA PRESIDENTIAL LIMOUSINE. ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES COPYRIGHT © 2013. ARIZONA PRESIDENTIAL LIMOUSINE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED